The April Showers Fashion Show
Date: Saturday April 4, 2020
VIP Entrance: 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM
General Admission Entrance: 2:00 PM
Show Begins: 3 PM
Frank W. Civic Center – 3303 North 3rd Street, Temple, Texas, 76501
Charity Beneficiary: TBD
Thank you for your interest in showcasing your designs at our upcoming fashion show.
Below, we list the multiple benefits you will receive being a designer in our show as well as our guidelines for our designers.
Our Designer Package includes the following benefits:
- Advertising on website, FB, IG from registration date up to the show.
(A link to your site will remain on our website from the show page even after the show is over)
- 10+ pieces of your line shown
- Modelemi Agency will provide models, photographers, DJ, hairstylists and make-up artists. Makeup will be standard across all designers, as models will be walking for multiple designers.
- Your choice of music to play while your line is being showcased.
- Fitting / rehearsal day with models
- Your line will be videoed on the runway – which you will have access to after video editing is complete.
- Pictures from the show featuring your designs on the runway with usage rights
(with photographer credit given)
- Exposure at show to guests & media
- Opportunity to put your business cards / samples into our VIP Swag Bags
- The opportunity to support and be a part of a great cause
- Business write-off (for advertising)
Below are the guidelines that Modelemi Agency would like Designers to commit to:
Important dates and times are in red.
- Modelemi Agency will provide models, photographers, hairstylists and make-up artists. A Model Casting Call is scheduled for February 29, 2020 and Designers are encouraged to attend, but not mandatory. We will be choosing models for your line based on your submission below.
- A Rehearsal is scheduled for Sat March 21, 2020 and Designers are required to attend to do fitting day. Rehearsal venue TBD. No fitting will be done the day of the show. Any issue with the models, please report directly to Tina Beardsley (Agency Director of Models) via email email@example.com
- You must confirm your attendance 15 days prior to the show (March 20, 2020) by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling the office at (254)722-6685.
- Inform the Agency of any special requests on accessories or items other than the basic runway requirement for models to bring. (i.e. dangly earrings or accessories, hats, scarves, or any color or style of shoes other than black or nude)
- Send your song selection 30 days prior to the show to email@example.com You may forward a Remix in MP3 format if you have a compilation. You can also forward a link to YouTube for a particular song.
- Designers need to provide a high-resolution logo image to firstname.lastname@example.org so that she can post it with your links on social media, website, show it on screen at the show and add it to the show program. Please submit with your designer package submission below, if possible.
- Designers are expected to arrive at the venue NO LATER THAN 3 hours prior to start of show.
- Designers, please bring your own clothing rack and clothing steamer on show day.
- Your package includes a back stage pass for you and one helper. Any other people you bring must purchase tickets to gain entrance to the show.
- The Agency will help promote your collection and business for good exposure. Designers are strongly encouraged to help promote the show by sharing the event to social media.
Modelemi Agency has Instagram and Facebook page. Please follow https://www.instagram.com/modelemi.events/ and https://www.instagram.com/modelemiagency_tim_prefume/ on Instagram.
- If an emergency comes up and you cannot make the show, please let us know well in advance, do not wait until the day of the show to cancel, as we may have designers waiting for a spot to open up.
If you are interested in showcasing your designs, please fill out the form below. Thank you.